Thursday, September 1, 2011

Blankets, boots and more!













I picked these lovelies from Knit Knackers. At first, I couldn't figure out why the bag was so heavy (and didn't want to open it till I got home.) There are several great blankets - a colour scheme for every taste here, and 2 pairs of boots, ready to wear. Then, you can see the georgeous mittens, hats and child's sweater. These flowers have inspired my teenager to try embroidery. And my small helper really wanted to be in on the action. He quickly realized the sweater is more for a preschooler, and was content not to even try to put it on, so this was his way of modelling it.







Thanks, chococupcakegirl! Beautiful!







(and, my apologies for the delay posting these - I don't get near my laptop very often)








No comments: